Monday, September 12, 2011

FO - Summer 2011 BQ

Well here It's nearly midnight and I'm making a quick post. I finally finished another quilt... It has been waiting for the binding for just over a week. I came across a pin over at Pinterest about a new to me way of doing binding. It's a great tutorial with step by step details, measurements and pictures! I was totally keen on giving it a go, so as it had turned out this quilt was ready and waiting! It's my BQ quilt. I don't have pics or links ATM but in the morning I will update with pics and links! But for now I'm just happy to have another finish to speak of ;)

Will be back in the am!
Gnight all :) I'm back with the pics as promised! They aren't very good in the color dept :( But they will have to do... Top.
Bottom corner showing new binding technique.
Folded up showing the top, binding & backing.
ETA: Links, tags & pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment