Friday, July 8, 2011

UFO Club - Summer 2011 List

Well It's been awhile for me for sure since I've had a true FO. Since my LO is nearly 2 it can be very challenging at times to do anything :(Including typing this post, as she's on my lap and won't stop moving around!)

I have had a small success today and have my first FO of this session to report! It's the Dolly Blankie. I Birthed / enveloped it & did a wavy kinda quiting around the outside edge & then did a circular kinda quilting staring in around the center.

The completed measurements are 18 x 13.

The pics are IPhone pics so the quality isn't the greatest :( I may try for some better ones :)

Front of the blankie:



Back of the blankie:



Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! on your 1st finish of the Summer 2011 UFO Club. Here's to more of them! Just keep quilting!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are so pretty, can't wait to see more of them as you finish them up. Keep going!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete